Check with your insurance provider to see if CPT codes 0662T and 0663T - Scalp Cooling Procedures - are covered in your plan. They are associated with ICD-10 codes C00.0-C96.9, D00.00-D09.9 and Z51.11.
- Sharsheret (sharsheret.org/)- is the “only national organization supporting Jewish women and families, of all backgrounds, facing breast and ovarian cancer.” Their subsidy program, Best Face Forward 2.0, includes scalp cooling and other services supporting breast and ovarian cancer.
- Hair To Stay (hairtostay.org) - is the “first and only national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping cancer patients afford scalp cooling.”
- Hope for Hair (hopeforhair.org) - partners with Hair To Stay, specifically for scalp cooling patients in North Carolina.
- Cold Capital Fund (coldcapitalfund.org) - provides financial assistance to scalp cooling patients in DC, Maryland and Virginia.
- Cap and Conquer (capandconquer.org) - providing financial assistance for scalp cooling patients in Southeast Michigan.